Neco Result 2018, Has been Released, How To Check Result
Neco Result 2018, Has been Released, How To Check Result.
The National Examinations Council (also known as NECO) is a Nigerian examination body that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) and the General Certificate in Education (GCE) in June/July and December/January respectively.
Hurray!!! National Examinations Council, NECO result is out! Candidates that participated in the SSCE internal examination can now check their results with just 300 naira online.
Incase you never knew this – The Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. This SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their senior secondary education and it is called SSCE Internal while the second is SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system, i.e. Private Candidates.
After getting the result checker which contains the PIN Number you need to check your result, you can then follow the six (6) simple steps below to access your NECO Result.
How to Check 2018 NECO Result Online.
To check your Neco result, follow the five (5) simple steps below. You can also email or print your result.
1. Go to NECO result checking portal @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
2. Select your examination type i.e. June/July
3. Select your year of examination i.e. 2018
4. Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
5. Enter your examination number
6. Finally, click on Check My Result button to access your 2018 NECO GCE result.
Share your results with others using the comments section.